Judy from We may be poor, but we are happy did a post today about 7 things.
7 things you can’t give up, 7 things that are hard to give up and 7 things I have already given up.
Here are mine :0)
Things I can’t give up.
1. 2nd car. With our schedule we need 2 cars.
2. Cell phones.
3. Our 1 year anniversary trip. We will however do it very cheaply.
4. B going to school.
6. I have no idea about the other 2
Things I could live without if I had to.
1. Going out to eat. We don’t go out often, but living with your in laws you need some time to yourself. It seems like when we go out to eat is the only time we really get to feel like a normal couple.
2. B’s motorcycle
3. My laptop. We have B’s desktop.
4. Extra spending even though I don’t spend that much extra
5. Cable. We don’t pay for it at his parents so that nice.
6. Beer for B and wine for me.
Things I have given up
1. Bachelor and bachelorette party for my sister-in-law.
3. Shopping whenever I want.
4. A trip to West Virginia University to go tailgating with friends I havent seen since our wedding :0(
5. Time- Once I get a second job I will be giving up a lot of time so I can work more
6. Space- Living with my in-laws…enough said.
7. Going out to movies, bars or any entertainment.
Doing this activity has actually made me really frustrated. I feel like I have given up so many things the past few months and its never good enough. I can never get ahead…no matter how hard I try. I don’t go out a buy clothes, food and other stuff I don’t need. Yet we can never seem to catch up. I have been really stressed out about money recently and I feel bad for B because I have been taking it out on him. (Sorry love) I’m just so eager to really start our lives together as a married couple living on our own.