– Does anyone else check their bank account numerous times a day? Like all of a sudden extra money is magically going to pop into your savings account…anyone..no? Just me? Thought so.
– I can’t believe it is almost September. Where has the year gone? It honestly drives me crazy thinking about how fast days, weeks, months and years are going. I wish time would slow down so I have more time to enjoy it.
– I haven’t been sleeping very well the past week. My back has been killing me and I toss and turn all night. The heating pad has become my new bff. I have been super stressed the past week or so and I think it’s starting to wear me down. Last night was the worst; I actually kept B up all night too. Sorry babe! I told him ill have a glass…or two….or four of wine tonight and that should help me sleep.
– I am very happy I started this blog. I first started it with the intentions of really helping us get our money in check but I had no idea how much it actually helps. It is so nice to be able to vent, complain, ask questions and brag about the things you are doing. B said he feels like we are actually taking charge of things :0)
– I’m a little scared of stretching myself to thin with a second job. We already have a lot going on but we could really use the money.
– B and I are working on a project. We are painting a house for a family friend. It has taken a lot longer than we thought. It is going on 2 months but in the end we get about $2,000. I’m not sure where that money will go. I’m thinking most on CC and some in savings.
– I’m calling into work sick tomorrow going with my sister-in-law (B’s sister) to try on wedding dresses. She is getting married in May 2012. I am a bridesmaid and B is a groomsman. Upcoming wedding stuff deserves a post to itself.
– See those boxes on the right? Notice the Efund has gone up and the CC has gone down! Seeing things like that makes me really happy!
Have a great night!